Uplevel Wealth LLC recognizes that our relationships with current and prospective clients are based on integrity and trust. We work hard to maintain your privacy and to preserve the private nature of our relationship with you. We place the highest value on the information you share with us. Uplevel Wealth LLC will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is required by law or at your direction. We will not sell your personal information. Uplevel Wealth LLC will provide this privacy statement to all clients annually.
We want our clients to understand what information we collect, how we use it, and how we protect your personal information.
Why We Collect Your Information
We gather information about you so that we can:
● Help design and implement the investment and planning related services we provide you; and
● Comply with the Federal and State laws and regulations that govern us.
What Information We Collect and Maintain
We may collect the following types of “nonpublic personal information” about you:
● Information from our initial meeting or subsequent consultations about your identity, such as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, and ﬁnancial information.
● Information that we generate to service your ﬁnancial needs.
● Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your ﬁnancial proﬁle.
What Information We Disclose
We are permitted by law to disclose nonpublic information about you to unafﬁliated third parties in certain circumstances. For example, in order for us to provide planning or investment management services to you, we may disclose your personal information in limited circumstances to various service providers, such as our clearing ﬁrm or independent contractors hired by Uplevel Wealth LLC. If the Advisor leaves Uplevel Wealth LLC to join another ﬁrm, he or she may not be permitted to retain copies of client information.
Uplevel Wealth LLC will not disclose any personal information about you or your account(s) unless one of the following conditions are met:
● We receive your prior written consent; or
● We have documentation that the recipient is your authorized representative; or
● We are required by law to disclose information to the recipient
Arrangements with companies or independent contractors not afﬁliated with Uplevel Wealth LLC will be subject to conﬁdentiality agreements.
How We Protect Your Personal Information